The World They Live In is the new Korea drama. The main casts are Hyun Bin and Song Hye-gyo.

This drama is the first one for Korea actress Song Hye-gyo after four years. Korea Drama - Full House is the last drama. Also Hyun Bins's first drama after two years(Snow Queen is last one).

In the drama, which is set at a broadcast station, both Song Hye-gyo and Hyun Bin play drama PDs who work together and fall in love. Song recently cut off her long hair to play the role of a professional whose appeal is described as more “asexual” (their word) than overt.

Song said of taking on the role, “When I first received the synopsis, I thought it was so interesting. Also, there was no reason for me not to do this with a director and writer I respect so much.” As for starring opposite Hyun Bin, she said, “I almost worked with him in the past, but that didn’t happen and now I finally get be paired with him in this project. Because I work well with Hyun Bin, who’s a mature and warm person, I’m receiving a lot of help from him.”

Hyun Bin also explained that while he appreciated being able to take on new experiences, “I felt a little embarrassed to be acting as a PD in front of a real PD.”

Korea Drama
Korea Drama
Korea Drama
Korea Drama
Korea Drama

Posted by intermoviestorebox Friday, March 27, 2009

0 comments

Subscribe here